Cannabis Learn Conference and Expo
YOUR VIP 50% DISCOUNT CODE to https://www.CannabisLearn.com is GHVPHL
View all speakers at https://cannabislearn.com/speakers
Or get a free when you support Cannabis Research through our Indiegogo campaign with Athletes for CARE: https://igg.me/at/cannabislearn/x
The Cannabis Learn Conference & Expo, hosted by Philadelphia-based Greenhouse Ventures (GHV), is set to be the largest gathering of cannabis business, investors, technologists, researchers, healthcare professionals, and ancillary service providers on the East Coast, and it’s taking place RIGHT IN YOUR BACK YARD at the PA Convention Center April 30 – May 2 during Philly Tech Week!
Greenhouse Ventures reserved FREE 2-day Conference Passes ($499 value each) for the first 100 individuals who reach out to us requesting a free pass (limit 1 per person and no more than 2 per company – don’t be greedy). This is your exclusive VIP Philly Tech Week invitation to the front seat of cannabis innovation!
With over 80 exhibiting companies on the Expo Floor, 100+ speakers from across the country (and around the world), 35+ panel sessions on topics focused at The Intersection of Medical Research, Technology Commercialization, and Philanthropy, and co-hosted by Athletes for CARE (A4C), a nonprofit organization comprised of 50+ former professional athletes (including former Philadelphia Flyer, Riley Cote and former Philadelphia Eagle Todd Herremans), this is NOT your average cannabis conference.
Discussions will be held on topics including:
· Keynote from Mayor Jim Kenney on Philadelphia's Approach to Cannabis
· Pennsylvania Economic Implications - PA Treasurer and PA Auditor General
· Angel Investing, Family Offices, Funds, and Public Markets
· University Research (6 targeted presentations)
· The Opioid Epidemic and Cannabis as an Exit Drug
· Professional Athletes and Cannabis Use in Sports
· CPE and CLE Program for Lawyers and Accountants (2 CE credits)
· Medical Education Program for Healthcare Professionals (no CE credits)
· Cultivating, Processing, and Dispensing in a Medical vs. Recreational Market
· Diversity and Inclusion in the Cannabis Industry
· Patient and Caregiver Administration Best Practices
· International Standards and Compliance
· DEA Enforcement and Federal Legislation Updates
· 280E Updates and Tax Implications
· Investor Demo Day Presentations from Med-tech and Ag-tech companies
· The Evolution of CBD Products and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Position
· State updates on Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, New York, Delaware, Connecticut, D.C., and Massachusetts legislation and market trends
To secure your free conference pass, be 1 of the first 100 people to DM us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or email!
No strings attached, but if you want to show appreciation, thanks, and support you can share the following with your friends (on social sites, email, text, whatever):
Join me at The Cannabis Learn Conference & Expo April 30 – May 2 in Philadelphia!
50% of your ticket helps support cannabis research with Athletes for CARE, co-hosts of the conference and a nonprofit organization comprised of 50+ former professional athletes working to fund research on Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) and Traumatic Brain Injuries.